Conference day Two
Saturday November 10th, 2018
The Saturday Expo day Conference on the 10th of November will showcase a large variety of electric vehicles and associated technologies.
You will have the opportunity to see bikes, scooters, motorbikes, cars, as well as other electrically driven vehicles.
With the first mass produced vehicle soon to be made in Queensland, only announced last week, there will be many options available on the market very shortly. Be the first in the know!
There will also be speakers available on the Saturday, covering such topics as:
- Charging your EV, are there costs involved?
- Driving an EV is it better than petrol?
- How can we afford to drive an electric car?
- What is Battery Management and why is it important?
- Are all batteries created equal?
- Electric cars... golf buggy or a real option?
Want to be a speaker?
Email us today with your bio and topic at: TheEvExpo@gmail.com